Monday, January 7, 2013

Lunch time on a Dime

I didn't take a picture, so this is now officially boring I guess, but I still want to talk about my lunch.  I am proud of it for being healthy, simple, cheap, and resembling-cooking.

I just a baked sweet potato, topped with lean ham slices and Weight Watchers string cheese, all melty on top. Oh and edamame on the side. Random things I had around and grabbed at the last minute. But delicious! And filling! And full of protein and fiber! And only 430 calories! I am proud.

Yes, ideally I plan my meals better. Yes, ideally I shop often and have yummy things in my pantry and fridge and work fridge and desk snack drawer.  But when I'm left with the odds and ends, I'm happy to say I came up with something that worked out great. And I didn't drive to Subway in a pinch. That is all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment