Tuesday, January 8, 2013

another thing...

I didn't workout this morning.  I stayed in my lazy lovely bed.  I just need to say that, so no one thinks I'm doing everything perfectly, and I don't feel like a lie.  Also, all I'll do tonight for a workout is a yoga video and abs, which is something, but not as much as I need/want to do today, and I have my reasons.  Just a temporary feminine physical limitation for today.  Anyway, I'm still going to do something, and make sure my diet stays tight today.  Diet in the sense of that is what the things you eat are called, not in the sense that I am on a diet. For I am NOT. I eat healthily and consistently the best that I can, and evolve as I learn new things about my body. Forever and ever amen.


1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! So true this cannot be a diet or quick fix... its a way of life! Forever changing and forever learning! You and me both!!!

    ReplyDelete