Thursday, May 23, 2013

Um hi guys.

My sweet friend Tessa just reminded me that people actually read my blog (she does), so I should probably write...

Few updates. Still enjoying success with Weight Watchers.  Fancy spin: I'm excitedly trying a pescetarian diet for one month.  I began May 11, and will finish Saturday June 15 for good measure. This lifestyle has me feeling great. I feel that I have increased energy and I've noticed less soreness and faster recovery after workouts.  That is a bonus that I never would have anticipated! I'm lovin it. My hippie vegan sister has promised me I will lose 10 pounds in 1 month, and I've lost 6 in a week and a half sooooo, not worried.

Also, I've entered another weight loss challenge at work, and this one is unique.  I had to put $25 in the pot to enter, and there is now $375 in entry fees at stake for the winner.  That winner will be me, if you weren't sure.  I'm 100% motivated this time around.  I started the competition at 200 pounds even, on the Namify gym scale. That was after my San Diego gain... That trip was amazing and well worth every ounce. :) :) :)

Here is my recent progress, since I haven't weighed in since before the Cinco de Mayo-San Diego-Fiesta Like There's No Manana-Trip. I'll work on consistency, I promise.  My work out habits, are actually becoming habits now, you'd think I could get this weekly blog-in thing down....

No comments:

Post a Comment